MCOBS Most Wanted is a monthly subscription service offered only to current MCOBS members. Through this service, members are allowed to upload listings for their most wanted fugitives.
- Cost = $25/month
- Only MCOBS members who are current in their yearly fees may subscribe to this service
- Companies or individual bail agents may become subscribers
- Individual bail agents may have their own subscription even if their company already has one
- Up to 10 monthly listings on the Most Wanted page are available to subscription holders
- Listings may be changed/dropped/added at any time as long as they don't go over the 10 listings limit
- Most Wanted listings are visible to anyone visiting the website increasing the chances that a fugitive will be returned to custody
- An archive of past listings will be maintained so that agents will be able to view individuals who have skipped bail in the past
- Cancel subscription at any time with no penalty
How it works
Once you become a Most Wanted subscriber, just follow these simple directions.
CREATING A LISTING
For each listing, you must email the following to Most Wanted:
Listings will be uploaded to the Most Wanted page within 48 hours of receipt.
Each listing will include a thumbnail image and a downloadable pdf containing all known information about the individual. Please use the sample listings here as a guide.
REMOVING A LISTING
If a fugitive has been returned to custody:
Listings may be removed at any time. Simply email Most Wanted with the removal request.
Remember, each subscription entitles members to a limit of 10 active listings at any one time. However, those listings may be changed at any time without charge. Just email Most Wanted with your request!
("CAPTURED" and archived listings DO NOT count toward the 10 listing limit)
Most Wanted hours of operation are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.